Public Private Partnerships: OverviewFaced with growing demand to provide public facilities and services and constrained by lack of financial resources, governments are increasingly turning to the private sector and public private partnerships (P-3's).
Mulholland & Parker, with market, financial and development experience in both private and public sectors, assists government to examine the merits of P-3 versus conventional strategies to deliver public facilities and services.
Towards this end, the firm assists government with a number of P-3 related services:
- Comparison of the costs of acquiring facilities with P-3 strategies versus lease versus build to own and other methods of developing facilities
- To facilitate negotiations between partners, P-3 project financial analyses with examination of the costs and benefits available to both public and private partners
- Value for money analyses
- Market analyses for P-3 projects
- P-3 feasibility studies
- Land and property valuation
- Development strategy analyses for P-3 projects
Financial & ValuationPublic Private PartnershipsBusiness Plans & Corporate Strategic PlanningCommunity CharrettesEconomic Development AnalysesFeasibility StudiesFinancial Computer ModelingHighest-and-Best-Use AnalysesImpact Analyses for New DevelopmentInvestment & Land Value AnalysesLand Use PlanningMarket AnalysesProposal Calls